Monday, August 11, 2008

Magnets to Be


Today is the first day of my vacation! And it's overcast and dreary...

My apartment faces north, so in this kind of weather there is absolutely no light to do any kind of photographing. Sad.

Anyway, here are some pictures I found at the flea market the other day. On one hand they look cute, on the other - sort of retarded... :) Regardless, they are going to be made into magnets later on! Maybe it's just the baby chicken (and also the colors), but they look like Easter magnets to me... Hmm, theme magnets...

1 comment:

  1. Acabo de ver estos cromos y me he acordado de mi infancia. Tengo unos cromos iguales guardados como si fueran una reliquia.Me parece buena idea hacer unos imanes con ellos. Saludos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...