Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Apupupu

This is a campaign by the Finnish Red Cross. Actually was, but I'm a little late as usual.

Apupupu, which must look like a crazy word for foreigners, means "help bunny". They are meant for traumatized children.

Here's a link to the pattern. It's in Finnish, but apparently the Australian Trauma Teddy is similar. So, if you'd like to help, you can make that one.

027

The Finnish campaign ended last Christmas (did I mention I was late?), so I hope they still accept these.

023

Aww, let's hug!

1 comment:

  1. Hi again, I see you have been busy ! Sweet teddy and cheerful little sun (aah) I am expecting to see a moon next maybe ?
    Thanks so much for the positive comment on my blog, any feedback is welcome.
    Take care and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...