Thursday, October 30, 2008

Marquetry Coasters

It's really frustrating to have a lot of projects to post, but having no light to photograph them. I love living in Finland. I'm an arctic creature, anything above 20 degrees Celsius makes me nauseous. And I usually love autumn, the rain, the darkness... But it really makes photographing impossible. I'm thinking I might have to wait till summer, before being able to post anything new...

Anyway here are some coasters I made. Most of them are blotched by coffee now, but here are a few that have managed to stay white.

006

I used this pattern, except I skipped the row 6, to make them smaller. It really is an easy and quick project and the result is even and tight. And cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...