Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Triangle Cushion

This a work in process, but I thought I’d share it with you anyway. It’s going to be a cushion in case you can’t tell yet…

The pattern is by Lucy of Attic24 on Ravelry. It’s an easy, fast, nice little pattern, and there is something very satisfying about finishing each triangle. I’ve already started to asemble them, which has turned out to be a much trickier project. Ah well, little by little.

012

014

On other news, have you seen craftgawker? Oh. My. I think I have projects lined up for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    How's the cushion coming along ?
    I love visiting your blog from time to time. Tonight i'll have a go at the rainbow !
    best
    C, France

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog! :) I will definitely come by more often now that i have discovered you!

    Hugs!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks, and welcome again!
    The triangle cushion is coming along VERY slowly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...