Thursday, October 31, 2013

Another Granny Square Blanket

023
Nothing much to say about this except that I love it. And that I think I must make another. These are so much fun to make, even if they take forever. It’s both a small project: crocheting one square takes no time at all and is very portable, and a huge one: sewing all the squares together takes forever and takes up half the sofa, or the floor.
WP_20130720_001
024
032
Here’s my first ombre one. And the original idea is from Muita Ihania.
EDIT: You can find the pattern here.

4 comments:

  1. Love this - please can you share the pattern?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Do you have the pattern for the actual granny squares? I see the pattern for how to attach the squares, but not the pattern for the squares themselves Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...